Application Guidelines & FAQs
What are my rental requirements?
- Credit score of 600 or higher
- No evictions within the past 7 years
- Income needs to be 3 times the rent/month (gross)
Note: We also run a national criminal check
The Application Fee is $45 per applicant. Cash, Money Order, Cash App, Venmo, or PayPal only
To Download rental Application, Click Here
You can pay your application fee below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What about my security deposit?
SECURITY DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IF CANCELED AFTER 48 HOURS FROM DATE DEPOSIT IS RECEIVED BY LESSOR TO RENT PROPERTY.
SORRY NO EXCEPTIONS. Security deposits are fees of insurance and unless the renter damages the property, the security
deposit is usually refunded at the end of the lease term. In order to insure the return of your security deposit take
good care of your apartment or home and pay your rent in full and on time.
What about living in the apartment?
Take care of your apartment as if you owned it. This includes cleaning (to prevent insect and rodent
infestation) and scheduling repairs as needed instead of waiting until you move out.
Please pay your rent in full and on time and keep a record of each payment. If your rent is late, you
will be charged late fees per the lease.
What if I have a pet?
We are pet friendly!
- There is one-time, non-refundable pet fee of $250
- There is a monthly fee of $25 per pet
- There is no monthly fee for service pets
How do I check my rent balance?
If you have any questions regarding your account, or lease renewal, please call the office during normal
What if need to request routine maintenance?
What should I do before I move out?
What if I have an emergency?
Early termination policy
Lessee(s) may apply for early termination of this Lease due to a job transfer or relocation provided:
- Lessee(s) is in total compliance with this Lease and no defaults have occurred;
- Said transfer/relocation is greater than seventy-five (75) miles from leased premises;
- Application must be received by Lessor at least thirty (30) days before the requested termination date and must have attached an employer’s verification of the transfer/relocation
- All termination fees are paid at the time of the request. The termination fees will include all amounts currently due, plus amounts due through the requested termination date, all amounts due through the end of that calendar month, and one additional month’s rent.
Lessee(s) wishes to apply for early termination for reasons other than set out above, the Lessee(s) must pay two (2) additional month’s rent and deposit will be forfeited.
What utility bills are covered?
UTILITY BILLS ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF TENANT. Utility bills are documented in lease agreement. Tenants are responsible for water, trash, sewer (MSD), gas, electric, and cable if not defined differently in lease agreement. All sewer (MSD) bills are added to tenant account.