In case of an emergency, please call one of the following numbers.
If an emergency requires the police, fire department, or ambulance service, please CALL 911 before contacting
- During Business Hours: 314-773-0100
- Monday – Friday 8am - 4pm
- Saturday by appointment only
After Business Hours/Emergency Line: 314-773-0100 and
After business hours we can only respond to actual emergencies. Emergencies are defined as situations
that are out of control, or where health or safety is of concern.
The following is a partial list of situations that we would consider an emergency:
- Water running out of control
- Sewer backed up
- Toilet not functioning (if only one toilet)
- No heat or hot water
- Broken locks/Lock-Outs ($60 fee to be paid at time of service)
- Roof leaks
- Break-ins (call 911 before contacting us)
- Fire (call 911 before contacting us)
- Gas Odor: If you smell gas, there could be a leak. Call Spire Gas immediately at 800-887-4173.
After contacting them, please contact us.